- 1 Best Basketball Shoes for Casual Wear:
- 1.1 TOP 7 Best Basketball Shoes That You Can Wear Casually:
- 1.1.1 1. Nike Men’s Ebernon [Best Basketball Shoes that Can Be Worn Casually]
- 1.1.2 2. Adidas Harden Vol. 4 [best casual basketball shoes]
- 1.1.3 3. Jordan Nike Kyrie Low 2 [basketball shoes for everyday use]
- 1.1.4 4. Nike Men’s Lebron Soldier XIII SFG
- 1.1.5 5. Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro Se
- 1.1.6 6. LI-NING Wow 8 Series
- 1.1.7 7. adidas Dame 7 [I love these basketball shoes casual wear]
- 1.2 FAQs [Can you wear basketball shoes casually?]
- 1.2.1 How do you wear your basketball shoes casually?
- 1.2.2 What if your shoes have flashy details?
- 1.2.3 What can you wear with your Jordan shoes and jeans?
- 1.2.4 How can you wear basketball shoes and shorts together?
- 1.2.5 Are you able to walk in basketball shoes?
- 1.2.6 Are Basketball Shoes Suitable for Other Sports?
- 1.2.7 Are you able to wear basketball shoes outside with shorts?
- 1.3 Related posts:
- 1.1 TOP 7 Best Basketball Shoes That You Can Wear Casually:
Best Basketball Shoes for Casual Wear:
- Best Overall: Nike Men’s Ebernon
- Best Budget-Friendly: Adidas Harden Vol. 4
- Best Value: Jordan Nike Kyrie Low 2
- Most Durable: adidas Dame 7
- Editor’s Choice: Nike Men’s Lebron Soldier XIII SFG
Ever been to a basketball game and noticed how the shoes of your favorite player captivated your attention?
You thought you would never get the shoes, but you did.
You have a pair of great basketball shoes. But, the problem is that you aren’t sure if they can be worn casually.
This is not a one-off!
You’re not out-of-line, so don’t beat yourself down. Basketball shoes have been fashionable since the days of Chucks and Jordans.
Yes, indeed! Basketball shoes can be bought for everyday use. It is essential to match your look with the shoes.
This article will show you how to look great in your Best Basketball Shoes for Casual Wear.
TOP 7 Best Basketball Shoes That You Can Wear Casually:
1. Nike Men’s Ebernon [Best Basketball Shoes that Can Be Worn Casually]
These shoes are great for casual and basketball use. These shoes are great for casual basketball players that play only a few games per month. However, they can also be used as casual shoes.
These sneakers are as good as any other on the market. These synthetic leather basketball shoe cum sneakers are a smart alternative to canvas sneakers. This white color can be paired with almost anything.
They can be worn with your shoes and completed your look by slipping your feet in them. This cushioning material is excellent for casual wear. Although the cushioning can restrict your movement while playing, it’s not a problem for everyday use.
These shoes are not basketball shoes, so I don’t know why Nike made them.
See Also: Best Basketball Shoes for Overpronation
2. Adidas Harden Vol. 4 [best casual basketball shoes]
It is a combination of leather, luxury suede, and mesh that makes it a great-looking shoe. The suede felt soft and mellow when I ran my fingers across it. The leather was very moist when I tried it with water. This is a sign that the leather is genuine.
However, the mesh fabric made them breathable, and my feet didn’t get dry.
Because of its excellent grip on indoor surfaces, it is a perfect option for playing ball. It offers stability and comfort.
They will still hold up in outdoor courts. However, with casual wear, the traction will disappear just like other basketball shoes.
These shoes look great with shorts in the courtyard or denim on the streets.
See Also: Basketball Courts Near Me
3. Jordan Nike Kyrie Low 2 [basketball shoes for everyday use]
The first Kyrie low-cut basketball shoe was its predecessor; the Kyrie Low 2 improved. These shoes won’t look great with jeans or shorts every day, but they will look great with sporty outfits.
This rubber sole will last on courts with its excellent traction and cushioning. They can be worn casually if you don’t want to wear them. The rubber soles are very fragile and will not last outside.
These shoes are great for running, thanks to their lightweight and soft rubber soles.
You can achieve a cool, jogging look by wearing a pair of these shoes with your pants and jogging tops.
See Also: Basketball Shoes Near Me
4. Nike Men’s Lebron Soldier XIII SFG
These laceless shoes are made for outside courts. The herringbone traction provides impressive traction on outdoor courts. It is still too congested in the shoes, and ventilation is inadequate.
Nike has not provided good cushioning and protection. These shoes are great for casual basketball, and they will give you a great look. However, there are other options.
If you want to casually wear these shoes, then you will need to make some sacrifices. These sacrifices may be large or small, depending on your expectations. This shoe is not for you if you look for a comfortable, soft, and breathable shoe.
These shoes are great for streetwear if you’re comfortable with them and want something that will make you stand out from the crowd.
See Also: Coolest Looking Basketball Shoes
5. Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro Se
The Air Jordan 3 Retro is a remarkable product. The Air Jordan 3 Retro is both stylish and functional. It can be worn with any outfit, including the red cement edition. The shoes are made from the best leather, and it has absorbed every drop of water in our moisture test.
This style is ideal for basketball players as well as people who wear denim on the streets. The sturdy, robust sole makes them durable and can last outside and on the court.
These shoes are more casual than athletic and are recommended for those who are hesitant about buying them.
They wanted to combine the look of the 1980s with today’s age. This was their primary goal. These have been selling like hotcakes.
See Also: Nike Kyrie 6 Triple Black Shoes Review
6. LI-NING Wow 8 Series
The top was made of a tough yet breathable mesh. It is my favorite mesh on a shoe. You will find your feet love the ventilation system.
It is durable and reliable and will last a long time. Its sole material sets the standard for all other shoes. This makes it an ideal shoe to use in indoor and outdoor courts.
This shoe’s look and feel will convince you that your investment is worthwhile. These shoes will make you smile.
Although the price may seem high, the performance they provide is well worth it.
7. adidas Dame 7 [I love these basketball shoes casual wear]
It is a casual shoe because of its lightweight and mesh fabric. The mesh material on the top is not recommended for basketball but can be considered premium for everyday wear.
These shoes can be worn with jeans or shorts. They are made of a very stiff material, so you don’t have to worry about whether they will hold up on outside courts. These are also covered in our best basketball shoes for 2022 guide.
These stiff soles have the advantage of being durable and can be worn casually. There are many colors to choose from, but we prefer white because it goes well with everything.
While the white contrasts with the other colors give the garment a more casual appearance than an athletic one, it doesn’t necessarily mean that the other options aren’t suitable for everyday wear.
FAQs [Can you wear basketball shoes casually?]
How do you wear your basketball shoes casually?
There are some fashion mistakes you can make before you incorporate basketball shoes into your daily wardrobe. We’ll show you how to avoid these fashion blunders.
For a casual, smart look, start with slimmer jeans. You can wear your basketball shoes with shorts or joggers if you prefer a casual look.
What if your shoes have flashy details?
It’s easy to do it. You don’t have to be a Christmas tree in summer. Instead, choose a calm tone for your shoes to minimize the noise.
What can you wear with your Jordan shoes and jeans?
Are you a novice at styling Air Jordan’s? It’s an expensive shoe, no doubt. If you can afford it, make sure you look great.
These are some great tips that will help you get started.
- Choose the right pair. You can wear the Jordan high- or low-top Jordan with jeans, a casual dress, and shorts. Make your pair the focal point of your outfit. Dress from the bottom to show off your shoes’ features.
- Are you looking for a classic look? You’ll need to go back in history to see the first Jordan’s ever released. You can choose the Jordan III, a softer option with a round shape if you are a woman.
- Wear your Jordan’s with slim jeans if you have to. Wear a pair of darker jeans if you want your shoes to stand out.
- To achieve a tailored look, you can tuck your jeans into your shoes. You should not wear your basketball shoes with formal attire. You should instead wear casual clothes like cargo pants, slim-fit joggers, and shorts.
How can you wear basketball shoes and shorts together?
Pairing shoes with shorts is easy. Pairing shoes with shorts can make it very difficult to go wrong.
You can wear a low-cut, neutral pair of socks if you are wearing a basketball shoe. Remember that the goal is to let your shoe shine, not your socks.
Combining your basketball shoes and cargo shorts can give you a more mature look than regular sports shorts.
You might be able to wear your shoes in more neutral colors. Pair them with warm shorts. Basketball shoes are versatile and can be incorporated into any outfit. However, you should avoid wearing loud Hawaiian patterned shorts.
You can wear casuals in high spirits, but dress up according to your taste and style to avoid feeling awkward.
Are you able to walk in basketball shoes?
Yes. Basketball shoes are made with comfort, cushioning, support in mind. You will enjoy wearing them, provided you choose a low-top style.
Are Basketball Shoes Suitable for Other Sports?
My answer is the same: “Not at all.” Different sports have different dynamics. Soccer shoes, for example, require extreme comfort and are grippy.
Indoor sports like badminton also require shoes that are lightweight and have enough cushioning.
Shoes for other sports, such as softball, baseball, and football, will require different criteria depending on the situation.
You cannot expect a basketball shoe to provide the same support and comfort while playing other sports.
But I have tried some of the shoes out while playing volleyball. Based on my experience, it is possible to use specific basketball shoes for volleyball.
Are you able to wear basketball shoes outside with shorts?
These shoes look cooler paired with shorts than jeans.
When wearing them with shorts, keep these tips in mind:
Low-cut (Low Top) shoes require socks that don’t reach the ankle. So, people will focus on your shoes and not your socks.
You can pair your basketball sneakers with shorts for the first time with cargo shorts. You will have a beautiful look and great charisma.
If the shoes you have chosen are more neutral in color, then warm shorts will be a better choice to show off your personality.
You can check out other great models here.